Username Password: Remember me

Unable to view students names in Admin Console
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unable to view students names in Admin Console

Unable to view students names in Admin Console 5 years ago #52

• akazoullis
  • Fresh Boarder
My students have been registered to use the software however in the Admin Console Beta program I am unable to assign them topics are their names are not coming up in the Select Students box. Please assist asap as the students are ready to begin their assignments today. Thank you.

Re: Unable to view students names in Admin Console 5 years ago #53

• loutland
  • Administrator
For you to see student accounts in the Admin Console, you must setup a section (course) and have your students join that section. We recommend that you use a section name that is easy for your students to identify. Once your students have joined your section, then you should be able to see them and assign them labs. Your students can enroll in the section that you have created by selecting "Enroll in Section" under the "File" menu.

Please see www.vumicro.com/instructor-resources/vumie.html for additional information on setting up a section.
Last Edit: 5 years ago by loutland.

Re: Unable to view students names in Admin Console 5 years ago #54

• mwilson
I believe the problem is that you have created, but not assigned yourself to your sections. You can assign yourself to one or more sections by clicking the 'Edit Section/Instructor Assignments' button. Then you click your name on the left hand side of the window that appears, and on the right-hand side click the check box by all of the sections to which you want to assign yourself. After doing this, you should be able to see all of the students who have enrolled in these sections.

Re: Unable to view students names in Admin Console 4 years, 5 months ago #103

• mwilson
I am working on this issue now and hope to have it fixed by tonight. It would help if you could provide the section you are trying to assign yourself to. I'm going to go in and do some testing to try to identify the problem so I can fix it quickly.

Thanks,
Marcus
  • Page:
Time to create page: 7.20 seconds

Registered User Login