// *** BEGIN *** Google Analytics Code // *** END *** Google Analytics Code
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unknown error message keeps occurring when I type in my password.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unknown error message keeps occurring when I type in my password.

Unknown error message keeps occurring when I type in my password. 4 years, 5 months ago #90

• lindec
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a special case right now. I had to take a incomplete for this class because my father was killed in Afghanistan on December 3rd and my family has been grieving and dealing with a lot of funeral and paperwork. My professor is letting me keep working on this class and will give me full credit for the labs as soon as I turn them in. Problem is, I can't log into the Vumie software.

I keep getting "Unknown Error has Occurred" and then it says "please type a brief description of what you were doing prior to opening this software". I know the password is right and so is the username. Please help because I am about to lose my mind if I can't just be done with this class.

Unknown error message keeps occurring when I type in my password. 4 years, 5 months ago #91

• mwilson
Sorry for the inconvenience of those error messages. We actually just upgraded our database earlier this week, so VUMIE will not work unless you're using the very latest version. The software should prompt you to update when you first start it up, but in the case that you still see that message after trying to update, I would recommend just uninstalling VUMIE from your computer and re-downloading the software from this site. You will not lose any of your data from previous labs by doing this. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Thanks,
VUMIE support

Unknown error message keeps occurring when I type in my password. 4 years, 5 months ago #92

• loutland
  • Administrator
Please download and install the latest version of VUMIE from downloads.virtualunknown.com. That should solve your problem.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 5.29 seconds

Registered User Login