Show us what you’ve learned: Practical
It’s time to show us what you’ve learned in the virtual lab! You’ve been assigned a microbe to use. All you need to do is perform three tests. See the instructions below, and click the “Enter virtual lab” button when you’re ready to go.
- Find the sugar fermentation results for these sugars and record them for the lab report:
- Phenol red adonitol
- Phenol red arabinose
- Phenol red arabitol
- You will be graded on the following:
- Properly performing the aseptic transfers without contamination
- Properly interpreting the test results
- Doing your work as efficiently as possible
- When you have done this work, submit your lab report to your instructor for grading.